m³ per day
- JISC is supplied Industrial Water from PT. Jasa Tirta Luhur, which is the management company of Jatiluhur Dam, and then supplies it to tenant companies using our original water supply system.
- Our raw water is taken directly from the Jatiluhur Dam, which locates at the most upstream of water source. The transparency of our raw water therefore its quality is extreamly good.
- Water capacity can be expanded according to the demands.
Waste Water Treatment Plant
m³ per day
- JISC’s original facility.
- Its capacity can be expanded according to demands.
- Incoming from 3 transformer substations by the state-own power company, PLN with premium service.
- Tenants can have HQPS facilities to get more stable electricity supply upon request to PLN.
up to 125,000
MMBtu per day
- Supplied from the state-own natural gas supplier, PGN.
- 20 – 30 billion MMBtu per day is available in this area as of 31 Jan 2023. Gas pipeline is already installed up to the entrance of JISC.
Internet & Telecommunication
- IT Providing Service by INDONET (PT INDOINTERNET Tbk)
- The network of fiber optic lines are installed in JISC to support the activities of new industries which make full use of cutting-edge IT technologies.